If you are looking for the best offer for your holidays in Cervia offering the best value for money, you are in the right place. We offer you Low Cost rentals!
- The Low Cost apartments are attic apartments which, thanks to the recently renovated roof, and the large windows, guarantee the same comfort as the apartments on the lower floors.
- Safe-deposit box
- Laundry are
- Play area
- Cots with sidebars, side-cushions and highchairs
The Low Cost offers broaden our selection of apartments for holidays in Cervia, with competitive prices
- Choose the Low Cost offer, in order to have your own basic, renovated, comfortable space . Choose our convenient saving, guaranteed by the habitability and central location of our apartments in Cervia.
- Book the Low Cost package of economic apartments Cervia, Milano Marittima, to spend your holidays in Cervia in an area in the heart of the centre. We are half way between the centre and the beach, just a short walk away from Porto Canale, between Cervia and Milano Marittima. We are in the centre!
- Have a low Cost break, while getting the best saving, without having to give up on comfort.
We offer many different solutions, from which it should be easy for you to find what ever suits your space needs best.
- Low Cost 2-room apartments, consisting of one bedroom and a living-room, kitchen corner and bathroom. The bedroom sleeps three people, there is one double bed plus one single bed, there is a fourth bed in the living-room.
- Low Cost 3-room apartments, consisting of two bedrooms, living room, kitchen corner and bathroom. The bedroom sleeps three people, there is one double bed plus one single bed. The remaining beds are in the second bedroom.
- There is no linen provided in the apartment.
- The Low Cost offers are valid during the opening months, from May to September.
Where we are
- We can be found in Cervia, in the centre just 150 metres from the Seafront and a stone’s throw from the centre. The apartments are located in Viale Volturno 73, right next to the crossroads with viale Dei Mille.
This post is also available in: Italian